Sunday 16 March 2008

The next problem

hmmm now this was just my luck another issue! i noticed about 2 white dots on each of my fish known as whitespot (ich) my poor little babies had to go through the stress of me moving my rock around to catch the crab and now that could of been the cause. I spoke to my lfs and the problem was soon sorted out so there strong little ones and now are well and fighting fit!




So i thought as they were well i'd go and treat myself the next weekend to something very wonderful... that was when i purchased my second coral my yellow toadstool i was soooo excited to get this gorgeous coral home. I climitazed it for an hour and low and behold the magic worked later on that afternoon it opened up i was sooo pleased! I noticed over the course of the next day it shed its skin and started settling in one by one more polyps came out every night to feed what a fantastic sight! here is a picture of my toadstool on the day i put it in the tank-



No comments: