Sunday 16 March 2008

My next edition


As you can see below my next edition was my cleaner shrimp i must say they are incredible creatures i love the way they find their spot in the tank and come up to the glass when its feeding time. Over the past few days they have really settled in well, i should really introduce them as Jacque and Marie, they are fascinating to watch. I even had the experience of waking up the next morning seeing some interesting skin attached to my powerhead, jacque had shed his skin! success my little babies were settling in. I am amazed at how many interesting things happen in a marine tank i even was lucky to see my crab (colin) change shell into one of the shells i had placed in the tank, i must say that was a sight to see! what interesting bodies they have hehe. I think its time to get more tank mates....

No comments: